- Could you put that into finding new sponsors, selling tickets, finding wonderful gifts for auctions or just working on your day to day tasks?
- How many hours are lost with your staff in producing your event? Would you like to be a “host” at your event rather than a “gopher”?
At The Vation Group, our job is to take care of all the details so that you can focus on your sponsors, guests and friends. We provide the logistical and operational experience to make your event become a success and on budget.
“You take care of all the details for us and it is so easy to work with you. And you give us the peace of mind that we usually don’t get when planning events.” These are the two comments we hear over and over again.
This philosophy has been stayed the same- from event #1 over 15 years ago to event #7,000, 15 years later.
We offer cost effective and revenue generating consulting programs designed to increase the revenue stream of your event. It is our passion to orchestrate flawless events! Whether it is a small part of your puzzle or full scale Event Coordination/Production, it is our job to make sure your event receives a “Standing Ovation”.
- Complete Event Management – budgets, financials, design
- Event Production – logistics, operations, day of coordination
- Event Themes – décor, lay-out
- Event Rental Services – tenting, staging, tables, chairs & more
- Audio/Visual Services – lighting, presentation technology
- Entertainment – bands, DJ’s, soloists, magicians, comedians and more!
- Meeting and Conference Planning
- Advertising & Promotional Materials
- The Extras – floral, valet, etc.
Some of our CLIENTS OVER THE YEARS…
Pawsibilities- The Humane Society of Greater Akron
Project Learn of Summit County
Akron Metropolitan Housing Authority- REACH Center event
ASW Global Press Conference
Knight Foundation- upscale Cocktail event
Mormon Tabernacle Choir Picnic at Hale Farm & Village
CA / Octagon Events for World Series of Golf
Braun & Steidl Architects – 25th Anniversary Celebration
Summit County Historical Society’s Rubber City Road Rally
Our Lady of the Elms Press Conference
First National Bank- Re-Grand Opening events
Virtual Hold- Holiday Party
Akron General Medical Center- 30th Anniversary event
The Vātion Group is made up of what we call our 4 Pillars:
Is your event tired, stagnant and just like everyone else’s? With the right creativity, marketing and promotion, your event can stand out. Give your team the ability to think outside the event box. And be innovative to think how to attract new people and sponsors to your event, other than the lists that everyone else has.
Food and beverage can make or break your event. The quality plays a major part, but so does the service, creativity and price. We have the experience to take this part and make it shine.