All keynotes and workshops can be customized to fit your needs and may be one to eight hours in length.
Click on each box to learn more about Bob’s area of expertise.
Customer Experience/ Retention/ Loyalty
Your Customers and Your Team
- Crafting the Customer Experience Black Tie Style!
Creating loyal and raving fans (and employees) to increase revenue and growth.
- Do You See What Your Client Sees?
How Touchpoints help create The Black Tie Experience- An interactive seminar.
- The Answer is Yes! Now What’s the Question?
The importance of your business culture.
- Are You in the Hospitality Business?
How to engage your team to think differently to create brand ambassadors for you.
Leadership/ Change Management/Employee Engagement
- Black Tie Leadership 7-5-0 Style
Using resiliency, authenticity, and passion to becoming a better leader.
- The Force of the Future
Creating change to become a better leader and team.
- What Is Servant Leadership?
How to be #1 at being #2.
- The Four Types of Employees
How to motivate, empower and lead them to become leaders for your company.
- The Black Tie Experience for Emerging Leaders
A comprehensive program on leadership, business etiquette, and customer experience.
Business Etiquette/Professional Presence
- Creating an Impression That LASTS Black Tie Style!
The power of your actions, behaviors, and communication in the workplace.
- What Are Your “Hospitality Manners”?
How do you show up? Would you do business with ”you”?
- The Goldfish Effect in Business Today
Utilizing social media, technology, and etiquette to enhance your brand.
- Put your Best Fork Forward
Interactive seminar with a meal and a twist!
Bob Pacanovsky has worked with companies on customer experience, leadership, and business etiquette within the following industries, among others:
- Banking & Financial Services
- B2B & Manufacturing
- Healthcare (Patient Satisfaction and Patient Experience)
- Not-for-Profit, Nonprofit
- Government – Federal, State, Municipal, and Local
- The Hospitality Industry
- Food Service